ETC Sensor Dimmer 48 x 2.4K
Manufactured by ETC
How do top professionals dim touring stage shows, concert extravaganzas or remote broadcasts with the same quality as Broadway theaters do? With Sensor+ Touring Racks - the industry standard. In fact, 48 and 96 channel steel-framed Sensor+ Touring Racks are the standard in the market.
Over 1,250 Sensor Touring Racks in the field have proved themselves the undisputed choice of professionals. Sensor+ Touring Racks feature high density modular design, magnetic circuit breakers, network communication and remote monitoring capabilities. Lighted patch bays and output panels plus flexible connectivity simplify setup.
ETC touring line is complete with an aluminum frame 36-module rack, packing 72 dimmers into a lightweight case that is ready for the road.
- Rugged design and construction based on years of road-tested performance
- Available in 24, 36, and 48 dimmer module configurations
- Up to 48, 72 and 96 20A dimmers
- Cam-Lok power input and pass-through connectors
- Multi-pin output configurations include Veam® VSC, Pyle National® and Socapex®
- Discreet Stage Pin, Twistlock, or Edison connectors (1 or 2 per dimmer depending on rack)
- Two or four patch outputs per channel
- Rack options include bump buttons, custom output panels, neutral patching, motor power, and moving light power
- Direct Ethernet control signal input as well as two DMX inputs
- Slots for spare CEM+ and/or dimmer modules
- Supports Advanced Features option
- Supports Dimmer Doubling™
Ratings and Approvals
UL and cUL Listed
- Height: 30
- Length: 30
- Depth: 50
- Weight: 700 lbs.