TMB Proplex Portable Gigabit Switch w/ Fiber
Manufactured by TMB Associates
Gigabit Ethernet switches designed for portable entertainment and staging applications.
Rugged! Reconfigurable! Managed and Unmanaged Rack Mount units, and Unmanaged Portable Mount units.
1U Rack Mount is fully populated with movable port modules. Any combination of the 10 auto-switching ports can be moved between front and rear panels for practical, gig-specific wiring.
- Professional quality switches suitable for high-volume, multicast, video, audio, or lighting data.
- Rack Mount and Portable Mount versions.
- Reconfigurable! Any combination of Rack Mount unit’s data port modules can be moved between front and rear panels.
- Optional fiber connectivity via 1 or 2 heavy-duty OpticalCON QUAD connectors.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports: 8 to 10 auto-switching with tour-grade EtherCON connectors.
- Internal components shock-mounted for reliability.
- Compatible with a wide range of entertainment-specific protocols, including HippoNet, ACN, ArtNet, CobraNet, ETCNet, Ethersound, and MA-Net.
- Variable power input, 90-260 VAC, 50-60 Hz with PowerCON connector.
- Portable Mount GBS comes standard with pre-drilled, removable yoke for a variety of convenient mounting options.