Road Hog 4-21 Control Console
Manufactured by High End Systems
The most cost-effective Hog ever, the Road Hog 4-21 strikes the perfect balance between performance and economy. The programming interface remains familiar, and the ergonomics of the console’s compact chassis are unparalleled, while the shared Hog software environment lets the user transition across the whole range without sacrificing workflow.
Programmers will love the 21.5”, high-resolution display providing ample space for customized screen layouts with one additional video output. Four on-board DMX universes drive the rig, and two gigabit Ethernet ports are provided for Art-Net, sACN and console networking. This Hog packs an enormous punch!
Road Hog 4-21 is the go-to desk for venues and rental companies around the globe. It’s easy to see why — the size, weight, and generous programming surface ticks all the right boxes.
Might we suggest that Road Hog 4-21 pairs beautifully with a couple of external touchscreens and a MiniWing 4?
The Ins and Outs
With eight universes of onboard processing, four local DMX outputs, two external touchscreen connections, USB and HogNet / FixtureNet ports, you are ready to rock. SMPTE, MIDI, and more DMX are only a Widget away!
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net connector
- Fixture-Net connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- One internal 21.5-inch 10-point touchscreen
- Two DisplayPort monitors/touchscreens supported
- 10 manual playback faders
- Four expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys
- Kensington security slot
- Integrated dimmable white lap work light
- Integrated dimmable blue vent light
- One dimmable white/blue desk light included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case available
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Capture Lighting Design Software, Duet
Weights and Dimensions
- Width: 678mm / 26.7"
- Depth: 701mm / 27.6"
- Height: 206mm / 8.1"
- Weight: 17.5kg / 38.6lb
- Local output processing: 8x universes (4096 output channels) expandable total outputs using DMX Processors (HPU or DP8K)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 4x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Local Art-Net and E1.31/sACN outputs: 1x 1GB/s Ethernet port
- Solid-state hard drive
- Unlimited DMX-512, Art-Net and E1.31/sACN universes via HogNet-connected DP8Ks
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Expandable MIDI and LTC inputs via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- OSC (Open Sound Control) for remote control and integration
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- 9 USB ports for flashdrives, pointing devices, keyboards
- USB 2.0 ports: 4 rear
- USB 3.0 ports: 4 rear, 1 front
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 80W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
- Height: 8.1
- Length: 26.7
- Depth: 27.6
- Weight: 38.6 lbs.